There’s a wonderful whisper at a hint of normality right now. The UK’s phenomenal vaccine rollout operation is well underway, businesses are re-opening, the weather is getting warmer and there’s a definite sense of optimism in the spring air.
If you’re a business owner gearing up to open your doors again, then I can give you a helping hand when it comes to looking for ways to entice your customers back after being closed. You can do this through PR, with a positive news story to shout about, or by creating marketing content and crafting ideas for social media.
Whatever level of support you’re looking for, here’s a breakdown of what you’ll get for my monthly PR, content and social media packages, priced at £300 each:
- Working with you to identify a story for the media.
- Drafting the press release (including research and interview).
- Collating a media list and pitching to the media*
- Press coverage monitoring.
*Please note, this offer is for regional and/or trade media only.
There are three options for marketing content in this autumn package.
- Creating four blogs (including research) so you will have an instant bank of content. Then it’s up to you to choose how you use the blogs – you could upload them once per week, spread them out in alternate weeks or upload them monthly.
- Drafting two email newsletters (or similar marketing content).
- A refresh of your existing website content*
*A set number of pages.
Social Media Package
- A review of your existing social media channels.
- Creating four posts each week (16 posts in total).
- A three-month plan of ideas for you to use and implement.